Jeff Phipps is the Managing Director and General Manager for ADP in the UK and Ireland. He’s used what he’s discovered from this podcast to deliver business results, not just in financial terms, but in significant improvements to associate engagement.
Jeff’s three pillars of management:
- Have a lifelong journey of learning.
- Commit to diversity.
- Be clear about the role your business plays in society.
- CFL196: Create Behavior That Lasts With Marshall Goldsmith
- CFL223: Start With Why Featuring Simon Sinek
- CFL233: How to Make Deep Work Happen
- CFL241: Turn Followers Into Leaders
- CFL245: How to Engage With Humor
- CFL255: How Women Make Stronger, Smarter Choices
If you have a success story, I’d love to know about it. Just visit https://coachingforleaders.com/success to share your story with me.
Coaching for Leaders Academy
This SaturdayCast is brought to you by the Coaching for Leaders Academy. The Academy is a year-long cohort of participant leaders who work personally with me to become substantially more effective in talent development, effective decision-making, consistent innovation, self-organization, and efficient learning.
You can discover more and get alerted about opportunities to apply for the Academy by visiting https://coachingforleaders.com/academy