Jeff Phipps is the Managing Director and General Manager for ADP in the UK and Ireland. He’s used what he’s discovered from this podcast to deliver business results, not just in financial terms, but in significant improvements to associate engagement.
Jeff’s three pillars of management:
- Have a lifelong journey of learning.
- Commit to diversity.
- Be clear about the role your business plays in society.
- Create Behavior That Lasts, with Marshall Goldsmith (episode 196)
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- How to Make Deep Work Happen, with Cal Newport (episode 233)
- Turn Followers Into Leaders, with David Marquet (episode 241)
- How to Engage With Humor, with David Nihill (episode 245)
- How Women Make Stronger, Smarter Choices, with Therese Huston (episode 255)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.