Chip Heath: The Power of Moments
Chip Heath is the co-author, along with his brother Dan Heath, of three bestselling books including Decisive: How to Make Better Decisions in Life, Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard, and Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die. Their new book is The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact.
- Very few people have a great first day at work.
- Transitions matter to people.
- Creating meaning is something we don’t do nearly enough.
- Good change efforts are elegantly simple.
- “Frankly, there isn’t anyone you couldn’t learn to love once you’ve heard their story.” -Fred Rogers
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact*
- Decisive: How to Make Better Decisions in Life*
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard*
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die*
- 7 Days of Memories
- Video: How to Write a Mission Statement That Doesn’t Suck
Coaching for Leaders Academy
If you are a manager, executive, or business owner who is ready to accelerate your leadership skills, who is seeking objective perspective that you can’t find internally, and perhaps wishing you had a team of trusted advisors who’d provide regular coaching for the toughest situations and decisions…then the Coaching for Leaders Academy may the right next step in your leadership development.
Applications open again in early January, 2018. If you want to discover more about the Academy and get an early alert when applications open, just visit coachingforleaders.com/academy.
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Download my highlights from The Power of Moments in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL136: How to Create Leadership Connections In the Smallest of Moments
- CFL207: How to Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages
- CFL288: Get Better at Onboarding Employees
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback