Larry Braman: Career Consultant and Coach
- It’s essential for us to recognize that the most successful people ask for (and receive) help all the time.
- Say less initially in your interactions with influencers so that you can meet them where they are as the conversation progresses.
- When someone offers to help or to make an introduction, take immediate action to follow up.
- It’s important for us to have both mentors and advocates in our careers.
- Be memorable in a genuine way by making a human connection to the other party.
- Global Career Consulting & Placement
- Career University
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- Mentors Are Good. Sponsors Are Better. by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- Larry Braman’s Career Hacks
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL101: How To Get The Most from LinkedIn
- CFL243: Your Career Strategy and More Questions
- CFL259: How to Figure Out Your Career
Judith Glaser joins to teach us how to increase our conversational intelligence. She is the author of Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results*.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback