Larry Braman: Career Consultant and Coach
Larry Braman is the president of Global Career Consulting and Placement and the founder of Career University, live and on demand job landing and career advancing webinars.
- It’s essential for us to recognize that the most successful people ask for (and receive) help all the time.
- Say less initially in your interactions with influencers so that you can meet them where they are as the conversation progresses.
- When someone offers to help or to make an introduction, take immediate action to follow up.
- It’s important for us to have both mentors and advocates in our careers.
- Be memorable in a genuine way by making a human connection to the other party.
- Finding the Career That Fits You*
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Your Strengths to Get Hired*
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- Mentors Are Good. Sponsors Are Better by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- Larry Braman’s Career Hacks
- How To Become a Career Coach*
- How To Get The Most from LinkedIn, with Donna Schilder (episode 101)
- Your Career Strategy, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 243)
- How to Figure Out Your Career, with Scott Anthony Barlow (episode 259)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.