Larry Braman: Career Consultant and Coach
- It’s essential for us to recognize that the most successful people ask for (and receive) help all the time.
- Say less initially in your interactions with influencers so that you can meet them where they are as the conversation progresses.
- When someone offers to help or to make an introduction, take immediate action to follow up.
- It’s important for us to have both mentors and advocates in our careers.
- Be memorable in a genuine way by making a human connection to the other party.
- Finding the Career That Fits You*
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Your Strengths to Get Hired*
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- Mentors Are Good. Sponsors Are Better by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- Larry Braman’s Career Hacks
- How To Become a Career Coach*
- How To Get The Most from LinkedIn, with Donna Schilder (episode 101)
- Your Career Strategy, with Bonni Stachowiak (episode 243)
- How to Figure Out Your Career, with Scott Anthony Barlow (episode 259)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.