Croft Edwards: CROFT + Company
Croft Edwards is a Master Certified Coach who has been serving an array of clients from energy and mining, to forestry and aviation, since 2000. He’s a retired US Army Officer and has over eighteen years in the Army National Guard and Army Reserve.
- Much of leaders’ effectiveness has to do with their level of self-mastery.
- Flow is a combination of physical, mental, and emotional factors.
- We learn our behaviors from others, and they learn their behaviors from us.
- Flow* by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, with Amy Morin (episode 204)
- Increase Your Personal Capacity, with Beth Buelow (episode 218)
- How to Tame Your Inner Critic, with Tara Mohr (episode 232)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.