Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Phan asked about how to best identify a business partner.
- Ruben asked for recommendations on 360 assessments.
- Jaimee asked about how to educate herself on becoming a leader of leaders.
- Phillip asked how leaders can themselves find the next opportunity, especially without the right experience.
- Startup podcast
- The Leadership Challenge* by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Leadership Practices Inventory
- Human Synergistics
- 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role* by Pam Fox Rollin
- Your First 100 Days In a New Executive Job* by Robert Hargrove
Join the Weekly Leadership Guide
Get each episode’s show notes and Dave’s handpicked resources for leadership in your inbox each Wednesday. Plus, get instant access to Dave’s readers’ guide listing the 10 leadership books that will help you get better results from others.
Related Library Episodes
- CFL98: Five Rules For Your New Leadership Role With Pam Fox Rollin
- CFL163: Promote Yourself (and Others) Through Intrapreneurship
- CFL209: Get ROI From Professional Associations With John Corcoran
I welcome Tom Henschel (Web) back to the show to discuss how to manage former peers.
Thank you to Ouroboros mke and Packyj for the kind reviews on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback