Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Phan asked about how to best identify a business partner.
- Ruben asked for recommendations on 360 assessments.
- Jaimee asked about how to educate herself on becoming a leader of leaders.
- Phillip asked how leaders can themselves find the next opportunity, especially without the right experience.
- The Leadership Challenge* by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Leadership Practices Inventory
- Human Synergistics
- 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role* by Pam Fox Rollin
- Your First 100 Days In a New Executive Job* by Robert Hargrove
- Five Rules For Your New Leadership Role, with Pam Fox Rollin (episode 98)
- Promote Yourself Through Intrapreneurship, with Dan Schwabel (episode 163)
- How to Get Value From Associations, with John Corcoran (episode 209)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.