Susan Gerke (web) is the president of Gerke Consulting & Development. She has worked with global teams and has certified facilitators around the world to deliver management, leadership, and team offerings. Susan is co-creator of GO Team, a training suite for organizations to power team performance.
- 20% of our workday is spent resolving conflict
- AIM Frame:
- What happened?
- What’s the goal?
- What options are there to move forward?
- Solve conflicts outside of email
Join the Weekly Leadership Guide
Get each episode’s show notes and Dave’s handpicked resources for leadership in your inbox each Wednesday. Plus, get instant access to Dave’s readers’ guide listing the 10 leadership books that will help you get better results from others.
- CFL138: The Four Unique Types of Teams
- CFL139: How To Maximize Team Performance
- CFL192: How to Create Team Guidelines
Thank you to Ilaria Bar in Sweden and Allan247 in the United States for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback