Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Mark asked our advice on how to navigate a sensitive situation with an unsupportive colleague.
- Geraldine wondered about how to implement management accountability with public sector employees.
- Samuel asked about building personal capacity.
- James asked if we were aware of resources for a leadership body of knowledge.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People* by Stephen Covey
- Getting Things Done* by David Allen
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations* by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Eight Ways To Use Power For Good (episode 154)
- How to Balance Care and Accountability When Leading Remotely, with Jonathan Raymond (episode 464)
- How to Say No Without Saying No, with Lois Frankel (episode 471)
- How to Create Your Personal Vision (free membership required)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.