Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Dustin asked us about how to handle going through a merger or acquisition.
- Melanie wondered what our biggest learning curve was when we were new managers.
- Taryn wanted to know the best ways to track goals and progress when doing internal coaching.
- Difficult Conversations by Seth Godin (Akimbo podcast)
- Productivity Tools by Bonni Stachowiak
- The Path of Humble Leadership, with Edgar Schein and Peter Schein (episode 363)
- How to Build Psychological Safety, with Amy Edmondson (episode 404)
- Appeal to the Nobler Motive (Dave’s Journal)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.