Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Chris asked for ideas on changing behavior after hearing that his questions/challenges were being perceived as aggressive.
- Steve wanted to know if there are times when you shouldn’t lead.
- Colin asked for advice on supporting a colleague who is looking into leadership certificate programs.
- Jill wondered how I select guests for the show.
- How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback, with Sheila Heen (episode 143)
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter (episode 249)
- The Choice for Compassion, with Edith Eger (episode 336)
- Leadership vs. Management (The Look & Sound of Leadership)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.