Edith Eger: The Choice
Edith Eger is one of the few living Holocaust survivors to remember the horrors of the camps. Today, at 90 years old, Edie is a renowned psychologist and speaker who specializes in treating patients with traumatic stress disorders. She is author of the recently published book, The Choice: Embrace the Possible*.
- It’s not what happens in life, it’s what we do with it.
- The power we have is to choose to respond, not react.
- Sometimes seemingly insignificant worries are emblematic of greater pain.
- If you hate a person, they don’t suffer — you do.
- There’s nothing wrong with anger, it’s how you channel it.
- Underneath anger is a lot of pain.
- CFL103: Everyday People, Extraordinary Leaders: Olivia Klaus
- CFL204: Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
- CFL281: How to Overcome Obstacles
- CFL326: Growth Mindset Helps You Rise From the Ashes
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Morten Hansen will teach us six tactics to achieve extraordinary performance. He’s the author of the new book Great at Work*.
Thank you to Dilshan in Australia and Sruk in the UK for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes