It’s the two year anniversary of the show! On this episode, I turn the microphone to you and share how the #CFLshow community has benefitted from this show over 100 episodes. If you’re checking out the show for the first time, it’s also a great way to discover which past episodes have been most valuable to others.
Thank you to the following community members for your contribution to this show:
- Episode 98: Five Rules For Your New Leadership Role
- 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role by Pam Fox Rollin
- Three Ways To Handle a Sudden Change of Plans
- Episode 44: Susan Cain on The Power of Introverts
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a Word That Can’t Stop Talking
- Episode 42: How To Gain Insight Into Personality
- Also see episodes 43, 44, 45, 46, & 47
- Episode 89: The Value of the StrengthsFinder Assessment
- Episode 90: How to Interpret Your StrengthsFinder Results
- Episode 91: Mark Goulston on How to Listen When Someone Is Venting
- Real Influence: Persuade Without Pushing and Gain Without Giving In by Mark Goulston and John Ullmen
- Episode 79: Benefits You Get From A Recognition Program
- Episode 80: Ten Steps To Create A Recognition Program
- Episode 76: How To Handle People Who Smell
- Dave’s appearance on One Love for Nurses Episode 19: How To Influence Without Authority
Tiago Mota Miranda
- Episode 2: How To Start Coaching Someone
- Episode 4: What Is Coaching and Why It’s Different From Other Development Tools
- Beginning immediately, I am accepting regular questions for future Q&A shows! If you have a question or comment you’d like me to address on a future Q&A show, record it now at the link above or call the feedback hotline.
- I am so excited to announce that Bonni and I are expecting another baby in February – it’s an exciting time in our lives!
Thank you to Mark Becker, Olen Jones, Susana, Lucy Mair, Shane Long, and Raj Burmi for subscribing to my weekly article this past week. I publish an article each week that will give you a booster shot between shows on how to lead better PLUS actionable advice to improve your communications, human relations, or personal productivity. If you’d like to receive it in your inbox, just go to coachingforleaders.com/subscribe. Plus, you’ll get instant access to my video overview and downloadable guide on ten books that will make you a better leader.