Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Margaret is wondering what resources we’d recommend for her team to identify different communication styles.
- Jeff asked us what steps we might take to help someone increase their confidence.
- Christopher mentioned a prior episode and is seeking our advice on what to do when challenging authority is ignored.
- GO Team Resources by Susan Gerke and David Hutchens
- Creative Acts for Curious People* by Sarah Stein Greenberg
- Emergent Strategy* by adrienne maree brown
- Dignity: Its Essential Role in Resolving Conflict* by Donna Hicks
- How Teams Use StrengthsFinder Results, with Lisa Cummings (episode 293)
- How to Lead an Offsite, with Tom Henschel (episode 377)
- End Imposter Syndrome in Your Organization, with Jodi-Ann Burey (episode 556)
- The Way to Make Struggles More Productive, with Sarah Stein Greenberg (episode 569)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.