Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Joseph asked our opinion about this HBR IdeaCast on StrengthsFinder: Stop Focusing on Your Strengths
- Matt asked about using personality assessments when coaching an athletic team.
- Mike wondered the best way to approach conducting internal podcast interviews of employees.
- Brené Brown: The Call to Courage (Netflix special)
- StrengthsFinder Stronger Teams training for individuals and teams (use code CFL10 for a 10% tuition discount)
- Blubrry podcast hosting*
- How to Know What to Ask, with Andrew Warner (episode 198)
- How Teams Use StrengthsFinder Results, with Lisa Cummings (episode 293)
- How to Talk to People Who Have Power, with Jordan Harbinger (episode 343)
- Journey Towards Diversity and Inclusion, with Willie Jackson (episode 441)
- Changed My Mind (Dave’s Journal)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.