Sheila Miller-Nelson: Midian
Sheila Miller-Nelson is owner of Midian Consulting. She’s dedicated to helping people learn how to truly connect to create better relationships and enhance leadership. She’s a former trainer with Dale Carnegie and her experience in communication and leadership coaching spans more than 25 years.
- We will often learn a lesson but because it seems trivial, we don’t remember it for the next time.
- The way you practice determines how you perform.
- Write down what you want to be known for and then share that with others.
- The ability to humble yourself and admit when you’ve missed the mark will give you compassion for others when they fail.
- How to Become a Champion, with Jeff Spencer (episode 186)
- Leverage StrengthsFinder for Your Team, with Lisa Cummings (episode 293)
- The Truth and Lies of Performance Management, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 361)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.