Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel of Essential Communications grooms senior leaders and executive teams. An internationally recognized expert in the field of workplace communications and self-presentation, he has helped thousands of leaders achieve excellence through his work as an executive coach and his top-rated podcast, The Look & Sound of Leadership.
- Caroline asked about whether she should appease a peer by interviewing someone she doesn’t think is a good fit.
- Jane asked for suggestions on team diversity.
- Susan asked about promoting engagement with her team when there is lots of reluctance.
- Mariah wanted our advice on creating an orientation program for her team leads.
- StrengthsFinder (Gallup)
- Leading Change* by John Kotter
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- Influence* by Robert Cialdini
- Three Steps to Great Career Conversations with Russ Laraway
- Being the Boss * by Linda Hill and Kent Lineback
- First, Break All the Rules* by Gallup
- Essentials of Adult Development, with Mindy Danna (episode 273)
- StrengthsFinder Leadership Demands, with Lisa Cummings (episode 320)
- Six Tactics for Extraordinary Performance, with Morten Hansen (episode 337)
- How to Become the Person You Want to Be, with James Clear (episode 376)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.