Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel of Essential Communications grooms senior leaders and executive teams. An internationally recognized expert in the field of workplace communications and self-presentation, he has helped thousands of leaders achieve excellence through his work as an executive coach and his top-rated podcast, The Look & Sound of Leadership.
- Caroline asked about whether she should appease a peer by interviewing someone she doesn’t think is a good fit.
- Jane asked for suggestions on team diversity.
- Susan asked about promoting engagement with her team when there is lots of reluctance.
- Mariah wanted our advice on creating an orientation program for her team leads.
- StrengthsFinder (Gallup)
- Leading Change* by John Kotter
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- Influence* by Robert Cialdini
- CFL370: Three Steps to Great Career Conversations with Russ Laraway
- Being the Boss * by Linda Hill and Kent Lineback
- First, Break All the Rules* by Gallup
- CFL273: Essentials of Adult Development
- CFL320: How to Leverage Differences to Accelerate Results
- CFL337: Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance
- CFL376: How to Become the Person You Want to Be
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com
May Busch joins me to show us how to move from being a caretaker to becoming a rainmaker.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback