Lisa Cummings: Lead Through Strengths
Lisa Cummings is the CEO of Lead Through Strengths. She’s also the host of the podcast by the same name.
- Our true strengths are the things we don’t often see as strengths because they come easily to us.
- Do the things you do well and find other people are good at the things you aren’t.
- Many people think they’re very similar to others, but there are a lot of underlying differences they don’t give themselves credit for.
- The Four Demands of Leadership are Executing, Influencing, Relationship Building, and Thinking.
- Four Demands of Leadership
- Lead Through Strengths podcast
- Soar With Your Strengths by Donald O. Clifton and Paula Nelson*
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL90: How to Interpret Your StrengthsFinder Results
- CFL249: How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter
- CFL293: Leverage StrengthsFinder for Your Team
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback