Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Andrew asked about dealing with change on a personal level.
- Katie asked about inspiring movement for more recognition in her organization.
- Thomas asked for suggestions on his new role overseeing two related, but different, departments.
- Loveleena was looking for a suggestion for an article on executive presence.
- Paul asked for ideas on leading a full commissioned sales team.
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes by William Bridges*
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change by William Bridges*
- Leading Change by John Kotter*
- Our Iceberg is Melting by John Kotter*
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink*
- That’s Not What I Meant!: How Conversational Style Makes or Breaks Relationships by Debra Tannen*
- The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast episodes on executive presence from Tom Henschel
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown*
- CFL79: Benefits You Get from a Recognition Program
- CFL80: Ten Steps to Create a Recognition Program
- CFL138: The Four Unique Types of Teams
- CFL192: How to Create Team Guidelines
- CFL223: Start with Why, with Simon Sinek
- CFL249: How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter
- CFL272: Enhance Your Executive Presence
- CFL299: How to Lead Top-Line Growth
- CFL316: Executive Presence with Your Elevator Speech
- CFL349: The Path to Start Leading Your Team
- CFL370: Three Steps to Great Career Conversations
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com
Howard “H” White, vice president of the Jordan Brand at Nike, teaches us the value of the right attitude in doing the impossible.
Thank you to Spencer McMurtry and 7baseball16 here in the States for the kind review on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback