Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak (web) (Twitter) is Dave’s life partner and best friend, business professor, past executive leader, and the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
- Andrew asked about dealing with change on a personal level.
- Katie asked about inspiring movement for more recognition in her organization.
- Thomas asked for suggestions on his new role overseeing two related, but different, departments.
- Loveleena was looking for a suggestion for an article on executive presence.
- Paul asked for ideas on leading a full commissioned sales team.
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes by William Bridges*
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change by William Bridges*
- Leading Change by John Kotter*
- Our Iceberg is Melting by John Kotter*
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink*
- That's Not What I Meant!: How Conversational Style Makes or Breaks Relationships by Debra Tannen*
- The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast episodes on executive presence from Tom Henschel
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown*
- Benefits You Get from a Recognition Program, with Michelle Smith (episode 79)
- Ten Steps to Create a Recognition Program, with Michelle Smith (episode 80)
- The Four Unique Types of Teams, with Susan Gerke (episode 138)
- How to Create Team Guidelines, with Susan Gerke (episode 192)
- Start with Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter (episode 249)
- Enhance Your Executive Presence, with Tom Henschel (episode 316)
- How to Lead Top-Line Growth, with Tim Sanders (episode 299)
- Executive Presence with Your Elevator Speech, with Tom Henschel (episode 316)
- The Path to Start Leading Your Team, with John Piñeiro (episode 349)
- Three Steps to Great Career Conversations, with Russ Laraway (episode 370)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.