Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Samantha asked about what to do if you have a problem employee that is affecting the team.
- Pat asked about how to show respect for difficult work while also setting clear boundaries for ethical behavior.
- Ashish asked about using buzzwords and complexity vs. keeping language simple.
- Craig wanted to know how to influence people whom you have no direct control.
- Theory in Practice* by Chris Argyris
- Temple Grandin
- Double-loop learning
- Team of Teams* by General Stanley McChrystal
- CFL25: What Search Dogs Can Teach You About Engagement
- CFL254: Use Power for Good and Not Evil
- CFL302: How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally
- CFL306: Five Steps to Hold People Accountable
- CFL316: Executive Presence with Your Elevator Speech
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Kwame Christian returns to the show to teach us how to find confidence in conflict.
Thank you to JohanVH for the kind review on Stitcher and KBHCoosBay for the review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback