Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel of Essential Communications grooms senior leaders and executive teams. An internationally recognized expert in the field of workplace communications and self-presentation, he has helped thousands of leaders achieve excellence through his work as an executive coach and his top-rated podcast, The Look & Sound of Leadership.
- Jennifer asked about how to not take criticism personally when she receives it.
- Matt wondered if highly emotional intelligent leaders experience self-doubt.
- Lillian asked how she could influence the work that is being delegated to her.
- Amber wanted to know what she could do to address organizational change fatigue.
- Jennifer Garvey Berger at Growth Edge Coaching
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living* by Dale Carnegie
- Leading Change* by John Kotter
- Our Iceberg is Melting* by John Kotter
- Start With Why* by Simon Sinek
- The EQ Edge* by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- Difficult Conversations* by Douglas Stone, Sheila Heen, and Bruce Patton
- Thanks for the Feedback* by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- Who Moved my Cheese* by Spencer Johnson
- The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work (episode 117)
- How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback, with Sheila Heen (episode 143)
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- Turn Followers Into Leaders, with David Marquet (episode 241)
- Essentials of Adult Development, with Mindy Danna (episode 273)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.