Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel of Essential Communications grooms senior leaders and executive teams. An internationally recognized expert in the field of workplace communications and self-presentation, he has helped thousands of leaders achieve excellence through his work as an executive coach and his top-rated podcast, The Look & Sound of Leadership.
- Jennifer asked about how to not take criticism personally when she receives it.
- Matt wondered if highly emotional intelligent leaders experience self-doubt.
- Lillian asked how she could influence the work that is being delegated to her.
- Amber wanted to know what she could do to address organizational change fatigue.
- Jennifer Garvey Berger at Growth Edge Coaching
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Leading Change by John Kotter
- Our Iceberg is Melting by John Kotter
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- The EQ Edge by by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, Sheila Heen, and Bruce Patton
- Thanks for the Feedback by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- Who Moved my Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- CFL117: The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work
- CFL143: How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback
- CFL223: Start With Why Featuring Simon Sinek
- CFL241: Turn Followers Into Leaders
- CFL273: Essentials of Adult Development
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Russ Laraway, the co-founder of Candor, Inc. will teach us the three steps to great career conversations.