Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Garfield asked about how to lead a team that doesn’t have enough to do.
- Kevin wondered how his disability might be affecting his ability to lead his team.
- Roland asked for advice on working for a disengaged leader.
- Jane wanted to know if she should stay with her organization if there’s no clear path forward to make things better.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People* by Stephen Covey
- Seth Godin’s blog
- Leading Change* by John Kotter
- Our Iceberg is Melting* by John Kotter and Holger Rathgeber
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway* by Susan Jeffers
- How to Tame Your Inner Critic, with Tara Mohr (episode 232)
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter (episode 249)
- How to Actually Move Numbers, with Chris McChesney (episode 294)
- How to Create a Vivid Vision, with Cameron Herold (episode 345)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.