Chris McChesney: The 4 Disciplines of Execution
Chris McChesney is the Global Practice Leader of Execution for Franklin Covey Co. and the co-author of the bestselling book The 4 Disciplines of Execution* with his colleagues Sean Covey and Jim Huling.
The 4 Disciplines:
- Focus on the wildly important
- Act on the lead measures
- Keep a compelling scoreboard
- Create a cadence of accountability.
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution* by Sean Covey, Chris McChesney, and Jim Huling
- Turn the Ship Around!* by David Marquet
- The 12 Week Year* by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Frederick Herzberg
- HBR: One More Time: How Do You Motivate Employees?
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL117: The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work
- CFL207: How to Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages
- CFL241: Turn Followers Into Leaders
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback