Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Marcelo asked about how to navigate boundaries between personal and professional relationships.
- Martin asked for advice on handling defensiveness from an employee.
- Louise wanted our advice on negotiating a new position in her company — and potentially stepping away from leadership.
- Books by Edgar Shein*
- The Coaching Habit* by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Dan Pink’s 1-3-20 podcast
- Seth Godin’s Akimbo podcast
- Getting Things Done podcast
- NPR: Up First podcast
- Pod Save the People podcast
- Ear Hustle podcast
- Brains On podcast
- The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work (episode 117)
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
- The Way to Stop Rescuing People From Their Problems, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 284)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.