Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Marcelo asked about how to navigate boundaries between personal and professional relationships.
- Martin asked for advice on handling defensiveness from an employee.
- Louise wanted our advice on negotiating a new position in her company — and potentially stepping away from leadership.
- Books by Edgar Shein*
- The Coaching Habit by Micael Bungay Stanier*
- Dan Pink’s 1-3-20 podcast
- Seth Godin’s Akimbo podcast
- Getting Things Done podcast
- NPR: Up First podcast
- Pod Save the People podcast
- Ear Hustle podcast
- The Coaching Habit podcast
- Performance Management Stories podcast
- Brains On podcast
- CFL117: The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work
- CFL257: How to Manage Former Peers
- CFL284: The Way to Stop Rescuing People From Their Problems
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Next week, Jody Wodrich will teach us how to create a corporate budget.
Thank you to J. Barshop and Master Blaster 66 in the States and Dom Zalewski in the UK for the kind review on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback