Beth Garrison: Shaping Development
Beth Garrison is the senior consultant of Shaping Development and the owner of Operant Coffee. She is a board certified behavior analyst by training — and previously was the CEO of a non-profit services division. She’s in her second year of membership in the Coaching for Leaders Academy.
- When you create new boundaries, relationships can change.
- Once you’ve set boundaries, you can finally start to focus on the things you always wanted to.
- It’s a good thing to go outside of your direct network to work through tough problems.
- Flexibility is very important in today’s fast-paced world.
- Getting Things Done* by David Allen
- The Power of Weak Connections, with David Burkus (episode 347)
- Pivot* by Jenny Blake
- Permission to Screw Up* by Kristen Hadeed
- The Five Temptations of a CEO* by Patrick Lencioni
- Walden Two* by B. F. Skinner
- Getting Things Done, with David Allen (episode 184)
- How to Get the Ideal Team Player, with Patrick Lencioni (episode 301)
- Your Permission to Fail, with Kristen Hadeed (episode 338)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.