Beth Garrison: Shaping Development
Beth Garrison is the senior consultant of Shaping Development and the owner of Operant Coffee. She is a board certified behavior analyst by training — and previously was the CEO of a non-profit services division. She’s in her second year of membership in the Coaching for Leaders Academy.
- When you create new boundaries, relationships can change.
- Once you’ve set boundaries, you can finally start to focus on the things you always wanted to.
- It’s a good thing to go outside of your direct network to work through tough problems.
- Flexibility is very important in today’s fast-paced world.
- Beth Garrison on LinkedIn
- Getting Things Done by David Allen*
- 347: The Power of Weak Connections with David Burkus
- Pivot by Jenny Blake*
- Permission to Screw Up by Kristen Hadeed*
- The Five Temptations of a CEO by Patrick Lencioni*
- Walden Two by B. F. Skinner*
- CFL184: Getting Things Done with David Allen
- CFL301: How to Get the Ideal Team Player
- CFL338: Your Permission to Fail
If you have a success story, I’d love to know about it. Just visit coachingforleaders.com/success to share your story with me.
Coaching for Leaders Academy
This SaturdayCast is brought to you by the Coaching for Leaders Academy. The Academy is a year-long cohort of participant leaders who work personally with me to become substantially more effective in talent development, effective decision-making, consistent innovation, self-organization, and efficient learning.
You can discover more and get alerted about opportunities to apply for the Academy by visiting coachingforleaders.com/academy