Cameron Herold: Vivid Vision
Cameron Herold is the founder of the COO Alliance and the author of several books including Meetings Suck* and The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs*, co-authored with Hal Elrod. His new book is Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool For Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future*.
- If you don’t have a good idea of where you want to be going, opportunities could pull you away from what you should be doing.
- When you’re clear on your direction, you’ll be able to say yes to the right opportunities and no to the wrong opportunities.
- Most leaders have a vision but they just don’t communicate it clearly.
- A Vivid Vision is a 4-5 page statement, written in the present tense, about where you see your company in three years.
- Create a vivid vision for the whole company and individual ones for each business area.
- Dream up what you’re looking to build and then put together the team and resources to help you do it.
- Just focus on what you want to do, don’t worry about how you’re going to do it.
- Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool For Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future by Cameron Herold*
- The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs by Hal Elrod and Cameron Herold *
Download my highlights from Vivid Vision in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL223: Start With Why Featuring Simon Sinek
- CFL224: How to Lead Through Uncertainty and Change
- CFL268: Ignite Change Through Storytelling
- MemberCast 4: How to Create a Team Vision
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Robbie Samuels teaches us how to build relationships at conferences.