Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Melvin asked about how to handle a layoff he’s been asked to do.
- Melissa asked about what she should do differently before letting people go.
- Carlos asked about how to change the dynamics on a dysfunctional team.
- Krystal asked about good reading resources for better customer service.
- Jun asked about what he could do to improve his executive presence.
- The Automatic Customer by John Warrillow
- Good Authority by Jonathan Raymond
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
- Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe by Simon Sinek
- Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL137: The Power Of Servant Leadership
- CFL192: How to Create Team Guidelines
- CFL302: How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally
- CFL306: Five Steps to Hold People Accountable
- Membercast 4: How to Create a Team Vision
Dorie Clark returns to the show to teach what ideas leaders should steal from today’s top entrepreneurs.