Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Chris asked for advice on how to begin his leadership development journey, in spite of a lot of current frustrations.
- Warren asked for our perspective on how to handle a problematic situation with two employees he has inherited.
- Malcolm asked about our philosophy of leadership and how much we need to stay true to ourselves.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 11 Crucial Books That Every Leader Should Know
- American Management Association
- Dale Carnegie courses
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Accountability Dial episode with Jonathan Raymond
- I’m Ready to Start Leading
- Podcast episodes for new leaders
- Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
The Coaching for Leaders Academy
Discover more about upcoming applications for the Coaching for Leaders Academy at https://coachingforleaders.com/academy/
- CFL44: Susan Cain on The Power of Introverts
- CFL241: Turn Followers Into Leaders
- CFL306: Five Steps to Hold People Accountable
Emily Soccorsy and Justin Foster from Root + River teach us how to establish our leadership brands.
Thank you to Christmas Pagent in the States for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes