Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Richard asked about how to practically influence on an executive team.
- Edwin asked about how to handle the situation when someone is fired.
- Isabeau asked about considerations to give when leading people who are parents.
- Tad asked about how to improve his skills as a program manager.
- Book: Leadership and Self-Deception*
- Book: Drive*
- Book: The Empowered Manager: Positive Political Skills at Work*
- Book: Essentialism*
- Book: Deep Work*
- 11 Crucial Books That Every Leader Should Know
- Coaching for Leaders Academy
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL107: Three Steps To Soliciting Feedback with Tom Henschel
- CFL233: Engage in Deep Work, with Cal Newport
- CFL249: How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter
Lolly Daskal joins me to discuss her new book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness*.
Thank you to Oliver in Switzerland and Luana in the States for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback