Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Elizabeth asked about how to keep goals front and center with a team throughout the year.
- Allison asked about the best ways to discover more about organizational development.
- Joel asked about the best ways to attract and develop instructors at his martial arts school.
- Phil asked about our recommendations for podcasts.
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months* by Brian Moran
- Organization Development Network
- Association for Talent Development
- International Coach Federation
- Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership* by Lee G. Bolman and Terrence E. Deal
- Organizational Culture and Leadership* by Edgar Schein
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization* by Peter Senge
- Literally Unbelievable* by Bronwyn Harris
- Mac Power Users
- Smart Business Revolution
- The Look and Sound of Leadership
- Jill on Money
- Teaching in Higher Ed
- Reply All
- Note to Self
- Code Switch
- On Being
- Podcast Greats for 2017 by Bonni Stachowiak
- How to Lead Through Uncertainty and Change, with Jacqueline Farrington (episode 224)
- How to Create a Team Vision (MemberCast)
- The Value of Coaching Certifications (MemberCast)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.