Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel is the host of The Look & Sound of Leadership, a popular leadership podcast spanning almost a decade. In addition, Tom is a talented executive coach and principal of his firm, Essential Communications.
- Networking is about abundance and a mindset of giving
- Networking is about relationships, not goals.
- Networks are built over time.
- Ask: How can I help?
- Be open to giving your time and talents away for free through a spirit of abundance.
- Always be prepared to network, no matter where you are.
- Show up consistently, and build relationships over time.
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL106: How To Create Your Personal Networking Plan With John Corcoran
- CFL177: How to Start a Conversation With Anyone
- CFL209: Get ROI From Professional Associations With John Corcoran
Eugenia Weiss is a professor at the University of Southern California and an expert in working with veterans and their families. She’s co-editor of The Civilian Lives of U.S. Veterans and Supporting Veterans in Higher Education.
Thank You for Your Rating and Reviews on iTunes
In Brazil, thank you to Marcelo, in the UK, thank you to DJ, in Hungary, thank you to Zsofi, and in the United States, thank you to Inuyasha, Lathan, Diane, Thomas, John Pinero in Florida, QBonnBon, PauseAMo, and Coolit3.