Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Joshua asked about creating a genuine connection with the team he leads.
- Warren is wondering what he can do to create a culture where people bring solutions instead of problems.
- Brian asked about handling an employee who is dominant and intimidating.
- Mark asked about how to handle degrading comments in the workplace.
- Warren asked about the best strategies to encourage senior employees to embrace sharing their knowledge with newer employees.
- Analyzing Performance Problems* by Robert F. Mager and Peter Pipe
- The Best Way to Do On-the-Job Training (episode 32)
- How to Improve Your Coaching Skills, with Tom Henschel (episode 190)
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.