Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Joshua asked about creating a genuine connection with the team he leads.
- Warren is wondering what he can do to create a culture where people bring solutions instead of problems.
- Brian asked about handling an employee who is dominant and intimidating.
- Mark asked about how to handle degrading comments in the workplace.
- Warren asked about the best strategies to encourage senior employees to embrace sharing their knowledge with newer employees.
- Analyzing Performance Problems* by Robert F. Mager and Peter Pipe
- I Want to Coach People Well section on CoachingforLeaders.com
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL32: The Best Way to Do On-the-Job Training
- CFL190: How to Improve Your Coaching Skills with Tom Henschel
- CFL257: How to Manage Former Peers
Judith Glaser will teach us how to increase our conversational intelligence. She is the author of Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results*.
Thank you to Tracy and Mark in the States and Saj in South Africa for the kind reviews on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback