Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez: Communication Experts
Nancy Duarte (web) (Twitter) has created thousands of presentations for the world’s top institutions, including Apple, Cisco, Facebook, GE, Google, TED, and the World Bank. She’s also the author of Resonate*, Slide:ology*, the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations*, and co-author of Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols*.
Patti Sanchez (Twitter) is a communicator with 25 years of experience leading transformative marketing initiatives for brands and causes, co-author of Illuminate*, and Chief Strategy Officer for Duarte, Inc.
- Change is the reality for every leader and organization.
- Empathy for others is key at every stage of the change process — and in all communication.
- Stories are a powerful tool for teaching.
- Ceremonies help create buy-in for major transitions.
- Torchbearer Tool Kit
- Illuminate: Visual executive summary
- Resonate: Multi-Media Version
- Slidedocs: Downloadable book and free templates
- Diagrammer: free presentation diagrams
Join the Weekly Leadership Guide
Get each episode’s show notes and Dave’s handpicked resources for leadership in your inbox each Wednesday. Plus, get instant access to Dave’s readers’ guide listing the 10 leadership books that will help you get better results from others.
- CFL51: How Storytelling Helps You Lead
- CFL148: The Four Stories Leaders Need For Influence
- CFL219: How to Steal the Show With Michael Port
Dave mentioned the Ending Human Trafficking podcast he produces with Sandie Morgan.
Larry Braman (web) will teach us how to enhance a skill that smart leaders should be doing often: asking for career help.
Thank you to PSB8 in the UK for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes