Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez: Ignite
Nancy Duarte has created thousands of presentations for the world's top institutions, including Apple, Cisco, Facebook, GE, Google, TED, and the World Bank. She's also the author of Resonate*, Slide:ology*, the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations*, and co-author of Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols*.
Patti Sanchez is a communicator with 25 years of experience leading transformative marketing initiatives for brands and causes, co-author of Illuminate, and Chief Strategy Officer for Duarte, Inc.
- Change is the reality for every leader and organization.
- Empathy for others is key at every stage of the change process — and in all communication.
- Stories are a powerful tool for teaching.
- Ceremonies help create buy-in for major transitions.
- Torchbearer Tool Kit
- Illuminate: Visual executive summary
- Resonate: Multi-Media Version
- Slidedocs: Downloadable book and free templates
- Diagrammer: free presentation diagrams
- How Storytelling Helps You Lead, with Sandie Morgan (episode 51)
- The Four Critical Stories Leaders Need For Influence, with David Hutchens (episode 148)
- How to Steal the Show, with Michael Port (episode 219)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.