Aaron Kent: Dale Carnegie
In the opening of this episode, I mentioned the book Soar With Your Strengths, which I recommend.
This week, I welcome a dear friend and business partner as my guest. Aaron Kent is the President & CEO of Dale Carnegie of Southern Los Angeles. I asked Aaron the following questions during our interview:
- What are some common misconceptions leaders have about training companies?
- How would a leader know its the right time to consider bringing in an outside resource like Dale Carnegie?
- What should leaders do to prepare for a first meeting with a company like Dale Carnegie?
- How does Dale Carnegie approach a first meeting (i.e. what can leaders expect?)
- In your experience, what do leaders who have great success with training do differently than those who have mediocre success?
- What's one thing that leaders don't do when hiring you that you wish they did?
- Since this show is about engaging and developing others with coaching, who is a leader that's been an effective coach for you?
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.