Once in awhile, someone says something cool that we take throughout our lives to help us lead. On this show, wise words that can help you influence better. I share four stories that will help you lead more effectively.
- Take small bits of wisdom from others and then, over time, make it your own.
- Be humble enough to realize what you don’t know and get advice from the experts.
- When you or others have missed a feedback opportunity, acknowledge it and move forward the correct way.
- Be willing to change directions for a few minutes to make someone’s day.
I’m looking to chat with about 10 people to do a little R&D for my Course1 project for #CFLshow community. Contact me if both of the below are true for you:
- You’ve been a manager for less than 2 years.
- You work for a company or organization of more than 25 people.
The new #CFLshow feedback page is up too! Check it out at:
Finally, check out Lift.do from episode #109 and let me know a daily habit you’d like to take action on. We may begin a community plan for a new daily habit when the founder of Lift.do joins us on the show in just a few weeks.
Thank you to Holly Van Houten, Cathy Shinto, Ledesma Navor, Judy Mendenhall, Caroline Rae, and Brett Dove who’ve subscribed to my weekly article this past week. I publish an update each week that will give you a booster shot between shows on how to lead better by giving you actionable advice to improve your communications, human relations, or personal productivity. If you’d to receive it in your inbox, just go to coachingforleaders.com/subscribe. Plus, you’ll get instant access to my video overview and downloadable guide on the ten leadership books that will help you get better results from others.