Jen Byyny is a senior director of product design in health-tech and a graduate of the Coaching for Leaders Academy. In this conversation, Jen and I discuss how to handle change in your career when things keep shifting around you.
- It’s about people, not product. When lots of change is happening, come back to relationships and communication.
- Pay attention to the people who support you and the ones you look forward to working with. They will be your champions through whatever happens.
- Provide space for grace during times of change. Others need it as much as you do.
- It’s helpful to have people in your corner who are pulling for you but who are not tied to the politics or emotion of the situation.
- The Power of Weak Connections, with David Burkus (episode 347)
- How to Win the Long Game When the Short-Term Seems Bleak, with Dorie Clark (episode 550)
- How to Quit Bad Stuff Faster, with Annie Duke (episode 607)