Leaders often look to training activities in order to develop people. Training is a wonderful tool for growth, if used correctly. Unfortunately, some very common mistakes are often made. This week, Dave looks at six common mistakes leaders will want to avoid as we being a new series on training others.
Six Mistakes Leaders Make Sending People to Training
1. Not willing to participate yourself
2. Using a training class to give feedback
3. Doing nothing to be flexible during training
4. Sending one person to training and having them come back to train everyone else
5. Failing to provide practical application opportunities
6. Going silent