Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide.
- Matt wondered when it’s appropriate to show emotion during a difficult time.
- Selah asked our advice about communication strategies through COVID-19.
- Amber wanted to know what she could do to support a manager who is causing stress for others during the pandemic.
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- What to Do With Your Feelings, with Lori Gottlieb (episode 438)
- How to Balance Care and Accountability When Leading Virtually, with Jonathan Raymond (episode 464)
- How to Lead a Virtual Team, with Susan Gerke (episode 465)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.