Bonni and I respond to community questions this week on increasing your leadership confidence and a number of other topics.
Guest: Bonni Stachowiak, Ed.D.
- Mishal in Saudia Arabia: How do you increase self-confidence as a new leader?
- Phil in the UK: What advice would you give to someone who hasn’t had the opportunity to lead people in an organization?
- Dave reference Coaching for Leaders episode #94: What To Do When Managing Without Authority
- Another article that might be helpful is 8 Ways To Influence Without Authority
- John: How can I build time into my day for the long-term goals?
- Jenn: How do you cope with a difficult coworker when your boss doesn’t want to acknowledge the problem?
- Dave referenced Coaching for Leaders episode #64: Eight Ways To Get Results By Managing Up
- Just for fun, we mentioned our Sonos PLAY:3 station* in this response
- Lisa shared a comment.
- Lisa referenced Coaching for Leaders episode #117: The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work
- Dave mentioned his video: How To Get Podcasts on Your iPhone for Free
What’s a question you have for the next Q&A show?
- On this topic: http://coachingforleaders.com/141
- Comments, questions, or feedback: http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
- (949) 38-LEARN
Thank you to Lori Meeks, Agata Miezaniec, Steve Lacoursiere, Nkosikhona Nkosi, Lesley-Ann Blackburn, Valery Nguyen, Anna Thayer, Mike Cappelli, Catherine Canter, Perry Adams, Deepa Tharmaraj, Cherry Poussa, Ashley Mack, Kent Whistler, Debbie Rahn, Travis Buckner, Hermino Perez, Antonio Pizarro, Bruno Ohana, Marika Fredriksson, Kathey Howell, and Gustavo Serrano for subscribing to my weekly update this past week at http://coachingforleaders.com/subscribe