Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Robert asked how he could support other leaders in his organization to do better, while also supporting his own career.
- Harrison was wondering how he could handle a situation with a difficult client.
- Gregory wanted to know how to support team members when they are on-site with a customer and not available to connect.
- Chris asked what he could do to get more feedback on what should happen with training and development activities.
- How to Stop Worry and Start Living* by Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People* by Stephen Covey
- How to Listen When Someone Is Venting, with Mark Goulston (episode 91)
- Performance Measurement That Gets Results, with Stacey Barr (episode 419)
- Tie Leadership Development to Business Results, with Mark Allen (episode 435)
- Keep Your Ideas From Being Stolen (Dave’s Journal)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.