Corrinne Armour: Leaders Who Ask
Corrinne is an accredited Master Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner. She’s the author and co-author of several leadership books, most recently Leaders Who Ask: Building a Fearless Culture by Telling Less and Asking More*.
- You’re not developing your people if you’re constantly giving them all the answers.
- If you don’t have an awareness of something, you can’t change it.
- Ask your reports, “What have you tried so far, and what do you think I’m going to tell you to do?”
- Leaders Who Ask: Building a Fearless Culture by Telling Less and Asking More*
- Special book offer for Australian listeners (Use code: COACHINGFORLEADERS)
- Free resources for leaders from Corrinne
- Corrinne’s Leaders Who Ask program
Download my highlights from Leaders Who Ask in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL190: How to Improve Your Coaching Skills with Tom Henschel
- CFL237: These Coaching Questions Get Results
- CFL284: The Way to Stop Rescuing People From Their Problems
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com
Sharone Bar-David returns to the show to teach us how to protect our reputations.
Thank you to Michal Holliday for the kind review on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback