Corrinne Armour: Leaders Who Ask
Corrinne is an accredited Master Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner. She’s the author and co-author of several leadership books, most recently Leaders Who Ask: Building a Fearless Culture by Telling Less and Asking More*.
- You’re not developing your people if you’re constantly giving them all the answers.
- If you don’t have an awareness of something, you can’t change it.
- Ask your reports, “What have you tried so far, and what do you think I’m going to tell you to do?”
- Leaders Who Ask: Building a Fearless Culture by Telling Less and Asking More*
- Special book offer for Australian listeners (Use code: COACHINGFORLEADERS)
- Free resources for leaders from Corrinne
- Corrinne’s Leaders Who Ask program
Download my highlights from Leaders Who Ask in PDF format (free membership required).
- How to Improve Your Coaching Skills, with Tom Henschel (episode 190)
- These Coaching Questions Get Results, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 237)
- The Way to Stop Rescuing People From Their Problems, with Michael Bungay Stanier (episode 284)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.