Jason Brooks is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy and principal of a high school in Los Angeles.
- People respond to honesty from a leader.
- Admitting that you don’t know all the answers helps build bridges and gets your team working together.
- Deciding what not to do can actually be harder than deciding what to do.
- Working out a vision for your life can reduce the constant anxiety of wondering whether you’re making the best use of your time.
- How to Get the Ideal Team Player, with Patrick Lencioni (episode 301)
- How to Deal With the Diminishers, with Liz Wiseman (episode 305)
- How to Create a Vivid Vision, with Cameron Herold (episode 345)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.