Jason Brooks is a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy and principal of a high school in Los Angeles.
- People respond to honesty from a leader.
- Admitting that you don’t know all the answers helps build bridges and gets your team working together.
- Deciding what not to do can actually be harder than deciding what to do.
- Working out a vision for your life can reduce the constant anxiety of wondering whether you’re making the best use of your time.
- CFL301: How to Get the Ideal Team Player
- CFL305: How to Deal With the Diminishers
- CFL345: How to Create a Vivid Vision
If you have a success story, I’d love to know about it. Just visit https://coachingforleaders.com/success to share your story with me.
Coaching for Leaders Academy
This SaturdayCast is brought to you by the Coaching for Leaders Academy. The Academy is a year-long cohort of participant leaders who work personally with me to become substantially more effective in talent development, effective decision-making, consistent innovation, self-organization, and efficient learning.
You can discover more and get alerted about opportunities to apply for the Academy by visiting https://coachingforleaders.com/academy