Howard “H” White: Believe to Achieve
Howard “H” White was an NBA draft pick until knee injuries put a stop to his basketball career. Today he is vice president of Jordan Brand and has been with the company for thirty-five years. With Nike’s support, he founded the “Believe to Achieve” program, an innovative traveling seminar designed to encourage youth to believe in themselves and adults to mentor them. He’s the author of the book by the same name: Believe to Achieve: See the Invisible, Do the Impossible*.
- We often set our sights too low.
- Others often see things in us that we don’t see ourselves.
- How do you make others see the best in themselves?
- Everybody wants something in life, but there are very few who are willing to give up anything to get it.
- Believe to Achieve: See the Invisible, Do the Impossible* by Howard “H” White
Download my highlights from Believe to Achieve in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL103: Everyday People, Extraordinary Leaders: Olivia Klaus
- CFL229: Leadership Lessons from the Challenger Disaster
- CFL267: The Way to Grow Your Leadership Career
- CFL336: The Choice for Compassion
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com
Lois Frankel, author of Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office, will be with us to share the unconscious mistakes women make that sabotage their careers.