Howard “H” White: Believe to Achieve
Howard “H” White was an NBA draft pick until knee injuries put a stop to his basketball career. Today he is vice president of Jordan Brand and has been with the company for thirty-five years. With Nike’s support, he founded the Believe to Achieve program, an innovative traveling seminar designed to encourage youth to believe in themselves and adults to mentor them. He’s the author of the book by the same name: Believe to Achieve: See the Invisible, Do the Impossible*.
- We often set our sights too low.
- Others often see things in us that we don’t see ourselves.
- How do you make others see the best in themselves?
- Everybody wants something in life, but there are very few who are willing to give up anything to get it.
- Believe to Achieve: See the Invisible, Do the Impossible* by Howard “H” White
Download my highlights from Believe to Achieve in PDF format (free membership required).
- Sin by Silence, with Olivia Klaus (episode 103)
- Leadership Lessons from the Challenger Disaster, with Allan McDonald (episode 229)
- The Way to Grow Your Leadership Career, with Ron Wallace (episode 267)
- The Choice for Compassion, with Edith Eger (episode 336)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.