Dan Schawbel: Back to Human
Dan Schawbel is a New York Times bestselling author, a partner and research director at Future Workplace, and the founder of both Millennial Branding and WorkplaceTrends.com. He is the bestselling author of two career books, Promote Yourself* and Me 2.0*, and now his newest book, Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation*.
- We have to learn at the speed of business.
- Make learning a central part of what we do.
- The best source of knowledge is our coworkers.
- People learn by doing.
- Make learning a part of your daily routine.
- In addition to traditional things like pay and benefits, many prospective employees are also interested in what they’ll learn on a job.
- Promote Yourself (and Others) Through Intrapreneurship, with Dan Schawbel (episode 163)
- How Superbosses Master the Flow of Talent, with Sydney Finkelstein (episode 236)
- Essentials of Adult Development, with Mindy Danna (episode 273)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.