Dan Schawbel: Back to Human
Dan Schawbel is a New York Times bestselling author, a partner and research director at Future Workplace, and the founder of both Millennial Branding and WorkplaceTrends.com. He is the bestselling author of two career books, Promote Yourself* and Me 2.0*, and now his newest book, Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation*.
- We have to learn at the speed of business.
- Make learning a central part of what we do.
- The best source of knowledge is our coworkers.
- People learn by doing.
- Make learning a part of your daily routine.
- In addition to traditional things like pay and benefits, many prospective employees are also interested in what they’ll learn on a job.
- CFL163: Promote Yourself (and Others) Through Intrapreneurship
- CFL236: How Superbosses Master the Flow of Talent
- CFL273: Essentials of Adult Development
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com