Parker Palmer: On the Brink of Everything
Parker Palmer is the founder and senior partner emeritus of the Center for Courage & Renewal and is a world-renowned writer, speaker, and activist who focuses on issues in education, community, leadership, spirituality and social change. He is the author of the newly published book, On the Brink of Everything: Grace, Gravity, and Getting Old*.
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” —Socrates
- Encourage people to examine the fears they have about looking inward.
- When we befriend what we are afraid of, it will become our friend.
- “If you can’t get out of it, get into it.” —Outward Bound motto
- Focus on building goodwill in your business because it repays many times over.
- On the Brink of Everything: Grace, Gravity, and Getting Old by Parker Palmer*
- The New Better Off: Reinventing the American Dream by Courtney Martin*
- Outward Bound
Download my highlights from On the Brink of Everything in PDF format (free membership required).
- CFL232: How to Manage Your Inner Critic
- CFL308: The Power of Solitude
- CFL363: The Path of Humble Leadership
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback