Scott Harrison: charity: water
Scott is the founder and CEO of charity: water, one of the most visible non-profit organizations in America. He’s author of the new book Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World.
- If you’re chasing the wrong things there will never be enough.
- To do remarkable things you must have remarkable clarity of vision.
- Pick one thing and focus all of your energy on it.
- How to Be a Non-Conformist, with Adam Grant (episode 238)
- Four Steps to Get Unstuck and Embrace Change (episode 297)
- Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance (episode 337)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.