Scott Harrison: charity: water
Scott is the founder and CEO of charity: water, one of the most visible non-profit organizations in America. He’s author of the new book Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World.
- If you’re chasing the wrong things there will never be enough.
- To do remarkable things you must have remarkable clarity of vision.
- Pick one thing and focus all of your energy on it.
- CFL238: How to Be a Non-Conformist, with Adam Grant
- CFL297: Four Steps to Get Unstuck and Embrace Change
- CFL337: Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Mark Ipaviz joins me later this week for the next SaturdayCast. He’ll be sharing a useful mindset for new leaders. Next Monday, I welcome James Clear to the show to teach us how to become the person you want to be.
Thank you to CQE leadership coach in Canada for the kind review on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback