Nada Wentzel: The Jonah Group
Nada Wentzel is Global Solutions Director at the Jonah Group. She is a master coach, facilitator and international speaker, with qualifications in mechanical engineering, neuroscience, and organizational psychology.
- In terms of decision-making, the brain doesn’t actually know the difference between imaginary and real.
- The thought of something bad happening can shift our direction.
- Pain is an 8x stronger motivator than pleasure.
- We’re designed to respond well to stress, but we are not designed to be in a chronic stress mode.
- This about a 2-degree shift and how far a little adjustment can take you.
- Create an optimal stress level that keeps people engaged but not burnt out.
- Discuss the three H’s: Heartache, hero, highlight
- CFL349: The Path to Start Leading Your Team
- CFL351: The Value of Pivoting for Growth
- CFL357: How Personal Clarity Engages Others
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com
Next week is our monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
Thank you to Healthy giraffe in Mexico and c22831 here in the States for the kind review on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback