Nada Wentzel: The Jonah Group
Nada Wentzel is Global Solutions Director at the Jonah Group. She is a master coach, facilitator and international speaker, with qualifications in mechanical engineering, neuroscience, and organizational psychology.
- In terms of decision-making, the brain doesn’t actually know the difference between imaginary and real.
- The thought of something bad happening can shift our direction.
- Pain is an 8x stronger motivator than pleasure.
- We’re designed to respond well to stress, but we are not designed to be in a chronic stress mode.
- This about a 2-degree shift and how far a little adjustment can take you.
- Create an optimal stress level that keeps people engaged but not burnt out.
- Discuss the three H’s: Heartache, hero, highlight
- The Path to Start Leading Your Team, with John Piñeiro (episode 349)
- The Value of Pivoting for Growth, with Beth Garrison (episode 351)
- How Personal Clarity Engages Others, with Jeff Phipps (episode 357)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.