John Corcoran: Rise 25
John Corcoran is a recovering attorney, writer, and former speechwriter to both President Bill Clinton and the Governor of California. Throughout his career, John has worked in Hollywood, the heart of Silicon Valley, and ran his own law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs. He is also the creator of Smart Business Revolution and the Smart Business Revolution podcast.
- You have to place a premium on relationships, no matter what industry you’re in.
- Many people resist pivoting because of the relationships they might leave behind.
- If you’re not hearing No very often, you’re not trying hard enough.
- If you get No’s, it means you’re on the cusp of a new level.
- CFL106: How To Create Your Personal Networking Plan With John Corcoran
- CFL169: Six Ways to Recover From a Bad First Impression
- CFL209: Get ROI From Professional Associations With John Corcoran
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.