John Corcoran: Rise25
John Corcoran is a recovering attorney, writer, and former speechwriter to both President Bill Clinton and the Governor of California. Throughout his career, John has worked in Hollywood, the heart of Silicon Valley, and ran his own law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs. He is also the creator of Smart Business Revolution, Rise25, and the Smart Business Revolution podcast.
- You have to place a premium on relationships, no matter what industry you’re in.
- Many people resist pivoting because of the relationships they might leave behind.
- If you’re not hearing No very often, you’re not trying hard enough.
- If you get No’s, it means you’re on the cusp of a new level.
- How To Create Your Personal Networking Plan, with John Corcoran (episode 106)
- Six Ways to Recover From a Bad First Impression, with John Corcoran (episode 169)
- Get ROI From Professional Associations, with John Corcoran (episode 209)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.