Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Emily asked about how to deal with the overwhelming feeling of wanting to improve on everything at once that’s discussed on the show.
- Bartel asked about what he could do to keep his boss from stealing his ideas.
- Colin asked how he could develop and maintain a growth-oriented mindset without the formal support of his organization.
- Coaching for Leaders Academy
- FeedForward from Marshall Goldsmith
- Life Styles Inventory from Human Synergistics
- The Empowered Manager* by Peter Block
- Ideas Worth Stealing From Top Entrepreneurs, with Dorie Clark (episode 318)
- How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries, with Peter Block (episode 328)
- Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance, with Morten Hansen (episode 337)
- Seven Steps to Landing Professional Development Funding (MemberCast 7)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.