Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Emily asked about how to deal with the overwhelming feeling of wanting to improve on everything at once that’s discussed on the show.
- Bartel asked about what he could do to keep his boss from stealing his ideas.
- Colin asked how he could develop and maintain a growth-oriented mindset without the formal support of his organization.
- Coaching for Leaders Academy
- FeedForward from Marshall Goldsmith
- Life Styles Inventory from Human Synergistics
- The Empowered Manager by Peter Block*
- CFL318: Ideas Worth Stealing From Top Entrepreneurs
- CFL328: How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries
- CFL337: Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance
- MemberCast 7: Seven Steps to Landing Professional Development Funding
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Thank you to David Hackler in the States, Zacmoose and Mark in Australia, rthibode in Canada for the kind reviews on Apple Podcasts. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/apple. If you’re an Overcast user and this episode was helpful, just hit that star button on the app to help recommend it to other Overcast users. Thank you if you do either.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback