Brenda Bernstein: How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile
Brenda Bernstein is the Founder and Senior Editor at The Essay Expert and the author of How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile*, a book that held the #1 best-seller spot in Amazon’s business writing skills list for 2 years.
- When you connect with someone, personalize the message.
- Alumni are a great resource for connections.
- Write useful and educational articles and share them in LinkedIn groups.
- LinkedIn has a very high ranking in Google, so your profile might be the first thing that shows up in search results.
- Recruiters often look at people’s profiles to determine how much they contribute to the community.
- If people connect with you on LinkedIn, you can also offer to them to join your newsletter.
- LinkedIn is a social network, not just a place to put up your resume and never look at it again.
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile…And 18 Mistakes to Avoid by Brenda Bernstein*
- How to Write a Stellar Executive Resume: 50 Tips to Reaching Your Job Target by Brenda Bernstein*
- CFL177: How to Start a Conversation With Anyone
- CFL269: How to Ask for Career Help
- CFL285: How to Vastly Improve Your LinkedIn Profile
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Bonni and I return for the monthly question and answer show. Submit your question for consideration next week or for the first question and answer show the first Monday of every month at http://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
Thank you to LoveofSilk for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes