Tom Henschel: The Look & Sound of Leadership
Tom Henschel (web) (podcast) grooms senior leaders and executive teams. An internationally recognized expert in the field of workplace communications and self-presentation, he has helped thousands of leaders achieve excellence through coaching and his top-rated podcast, The Look & Sound of Leadership.
- A 360 gives you feedback from people above you, your peers, and people below you.
- 360s can be career transformative.
- A 360 almost always goes alongside coaching.
- 360s are not a performance management tool.
- If 360s are not done well, they can become dangerous and people are very cautious giving real feedback.
- Don’t try to figure out who said what. Instead, focus on the overall themes.
- The results of a 360 generally should not be totally new information for receivers. They’ve probably already heard the feedback before.
- CFL107: Three Steps to Soliciting Feedback
- CFL190: How to Improve Your Coaching Skills
- CFL279: How to Grow Your Professional Network
- CFL316: Executive Presence With Your Elevator Speech
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Brenda Bernstein returns to the show to teach us how to leverage the power of LinkedIn.
Thank you to anthonyswon for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes