Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
Questions from listeners
- Craig asked about how to influence his organization to restart events that were previously helpful but have been abandoned.
- Marlon asked if it’s appropriate to consider leadership development as a focus for the workplace or only during your personal time.
- Robin asked for a recommendation on a certification or training that would help position her for a next step in adult career and talent development.
- Eric was curious about options for accredited, leadership development certificates at lower cost.
- Teaching in Higher Ed
- Association for Talent Development
- The 12 Week Year* by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington
- Leadership vs. Management episode from The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast by Tom Henschel
- The Sound of Leadership and Management from The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast by Tom Henschel
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter (episode 249)
- How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries, with Peter Block (episode 328)
- Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance, with Morten Hansen (episode 337)
- MemberCast 7: Seven Steps to Landing Professional Development Funding (MemberCast 7)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.