Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Questions from listeners
- Craig asked about how to influence his organization to restart events that were previously helpful but have been abandoned.
- Marlon asked if it’s appropriate to consider leadership development as a focus for the workplace or only during your personal time.
- Robin asked for a recommendation on a certification or training that would help position her for a next step in adult career and talent development.
- Eric was curious about options for accredited, leadership development certificates at lower cost.
- Teaching in Higher Ed
- Association for Talent Development
- The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington*
- Leadership vs. Management episode from The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast by Tom Henschel
- The Sound of Leadership and Management from The Look & Sound of Leadership podcast by Tom Henschel
- CFL249: How to Succeed with Leadership and Management with John Kotter
- CFL328: How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries
- CFL337: Six Tactics to Achieve Extraordinary Performance
- MemberCast 7: Seven Steps to Landing Professional Development Funding
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Thank you to prophetjoe for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes